I had the pleasure of conducting a VIP intensive with a fabulous new client
this week. I am honoured to be a part of her bigger mission! She also started receiving results on her way home form our time together. How cool is that?! Here is a picture of the two of us at the end of our time together.
If you’ve known me for awhile, you know that I am passionate about helping other female business owners succeed. When I say “succeed”, it’s not merely about making money. It’s much more then that. It’s about doing what makes you happy and not letting lack of money or anything else stop you! Ya! That is why I have put together the top 5 mistakes I see women in business make – so that you don’t make the same mistakes, and can instead live a freedom-filled life you love!
Here are the five mistakes I promised and suggestions on what to do instead.
- Not taking their business seriously enough. Too many women are treating their businesses like a hobby and aren’t being the CEO of their business. How many of you even see yourself as being the CEO? This is your business, your life, your livelihood, your chance to make a difference in the lives of many. Treat it that way by setting proper working hours, dressing the part and making decision from this place.
- Don’t stop believing! Remember that old Journey song? Think of it often. The more you believe everything is possible for you, your clients and your community, the more you will actually experience what is possible. Have blind faith. It’s a must have in order to grow a successful business and enjoy your life to the fullest! The more you believe, the more experiences you will create for yourself that reinforce the belief 🙂
- Not making themselves a priority. When you are happy everyone around you benefits – family, staff, people on the street 🙂 Do what makes you happy. Schedule in some time that is just for you. Your vibration is in direct proportion to the opportunities you will see. It is well worth it on many fronts. Set boundaries with friends, family and staff in order to take control of your time and do more of what you love.
- Not celebrating their success. What is the point in any of this if you don’t stop and smell the roses. I’m always reminded of my little girl Ella, who’s 4, when I say this. She is always stopping to smell the roses. When did we lose the ability to stop appreciating each and every single thing we do? This isn’t about achieving this goal or the next, it’s about living and experiencing life! Don’t wait until you’ve hit your big number to start living life.
- Not looking at the numbers. Don’t be afraid of this! Looking at your numbers is what will help you create amore positive situation. What you track grows. Hire a bookkeeper if you haven’t already. It will be well worth the investment to have someone keep you on track.